Our Detective Suite™ is an integrated set of risk management solutions that protect financial institutions and their customers from the risks associated with deposit account payments, including RDC, mobile deposit, ACH, and lockbox.
- Cross-Bank Inquiry™ (CBI®) enables financial institutions to work together for early identification of fraud and duplicates. Cross-Bank Inquiry accommodates CONIX and other fraud and duplicate detection solutions. It supports both real-time inquiry and batch operations.
- CBI Switch™ provides management of the communications between all participating institutions for Cross-Bank Inquiry. CBI Switch services can be provided by financial institutions or service providers.
- Dupe Detective® provides protection for financial institutions and payment processors from duplicate payments. It provides day 1 detection and real-time inquiry both within and across payment channels.
- Fraud Detective® identifies fraud on Day 1 and provides real-time payment inquiry capability to teller and other systems. It provides a multi-channel solution for identifying fraudulent payments prior to posting.
- Risk Detective™ mitigates the risk associated with mobile capture, RDC, and other payment services by providing real-time rating of customer eligibility.
- Built for SaaS/Cloud Computing Environments – Detective Suite solutions are designed and built to be implemented as either in-house or service provider solutions. We offer optional usage-based pricing to service providers for low entry costs and ease of scaling as your client base expands.
- Shared Database – The systems operate on a common database. This maximizes operational efficiency while minimizing support and hardware expense.
- Shared Processes – Detective Suite solutions share many of the same processes, including incoming file management, business-rule processing, exception review, and downstream exporting. Sharing processes simplifies and streamlines payment processing.
- Multi-Channel Support – Today’s payment environment demands solutions that consolidate processing across payment channels. Detective Suite products process payments from all sources, including image exchange, RDC, mobile capture, ACH, and traditional check systems. Our solutions integrate with virtually every major item-processing platform.
- User-Defined Business Rules – The Detective Suite business rule engine empowers financial institutions to tweak their risk management operations for maximum efficiency. Its menu-driven interface makes it simple to define and modify business rules dynamically using non-technical staff. Effective use of business rules minimizes staff resource requirements through automatic decisioning of suspects, including confirming true duplicates and eliminating false positives.
- Workflow Integration – We draw upon our extensive expertise and thorough understanding of all aspects of payment processing to provide a solution that meets your institution’s unique needs. By integrating our solutions into your bank’s internal systems and workflows, we deliver seamless, automated systems that enable the most efficient use of valuable human resources.
- Scalability – Detective Suite solutions are scalable to fit well into large or small installations. Expanding the system to meet the needs of growing companies is straightforward and undemanding.
- Multi-Bank Support – Detective Suite solutions adapt easily to hosted service environments. The Suite fully supports processing work for multiple financial institutions on the same system. This enables financial institutions and payment processors to provide the system as a service to other financial institutions.
- Web Interface – All Detective Suite user interfaces are web-based, providing secured access from anywhere across the enterprise.
- Automated Tracking & Reporting – Full audit reporting and tracking capabilities are provided for all system activities.
Detective Suite solutions can be implemented as standalone or integrated products. When implemented together, the shared infrastructure of the Detective Suite solutions provides the following benefits:
Minimal support & hardware expense
Increased accuracy and productivity